With the holiday season upon us, I thought it appropriate to take a few minutes to reflect on all the many blessings I have and more importantly, to give thanks for the people in my life.
- I am thankful for the wonderful dancers and their families that are a part of Kaleidoscope Dance. Not many people get to do what they love or actually see their dreams become reality. As the old saying goes, “Do something you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.” It would not be possible without the support of our Kaleidoscope families.
- I am thankful for our staff. They work extremely hard to embody what Kaleidoscope Dance is all about. I am forever grateful for their hard work, passion, and friendship.
- I am thankful for being a dancer. Dance has taught me to be disciplined, self-motivated, confident in whom I am, and to enjoy the beauty around me. Most of all, it allowed me to teach young and aspiring artists that dance can have a positive impact in their lives too.
- I am thankful that I married my best friend.
- I am thankful for my daughter, Beatrice. She has changed my life in every way possible. Her name means, “she who brings happiness” and just when I thought it might never happen for us, she came into our lives. She is my world.
Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you enjoy this wonderful holiday with those most important for you and for which you are most thankful.