For 19 years, Kaleidoscope Dance has provided dancers with an exciting performance experience through our year-end shows. It is a great chance for our dancers to shine in front of their family and friends as well as build self-confidence and teamwork skills!
Our goal is for our dancers and their families to experience a professional quality performance through an organized and fun experience. Please know that your support and enthusiasm are very much appreciated.
To accomplish this goal, we ask that you kindly read over this information carefully and reach out to us with any questions. We are here to help and want to make this a wonderful and memorable experience for your family.
Each dancer will be sent home with a custom info sheet, printed on colored paper, with all the dates, times and info needed. There are 4 performances (A, B, C, D) and the info sheet indicates which performance your dancer will participate in. If you lose the info sheet – don’t panic – the front desk can easily send you one via email.
- All dancers are required to attend all rehearsals at the theater in order to participate in the performance. Rehearsals allow the dancers to become familiar with the theater and gain confidence being on stage.
- Exciting News! Each dancer will receive access to an online stream of the performance which can also be downloaded. There is absolutely no photography or video recording allowed during the performance.
- Even Better News! Grab a coffee, relax and let the Kaleidoscope Team do the work! All rehearsals are closed to audience members. We ask that you drop your dancer off and let us do the heavy lifting.
- Want to Make Their Special Day Even Better? Choose from any of our performance day gifts (or choose all 3) and they’ll be waiting for you at the theater. Check out our gifts here. Ready to order, you can do that here.
Skip to Section:
Costumes | Hair | Makeup | Picture Week | Tickets | Rehearsal Week | Performance Day
- All costumes need to be steamed and wrinkle-free, labeled clearly with first and last names. Please make sure pants are hemmed to the top of dance shoes.
- If your dancer requires support underneath costume, dancer may wear a nude dance bra with clear straps only. These are available on our online dancewear store.
- Please do not wear jewelry. Small earrings are fine.
- Dancers should wear the tights sent home with their costumes. If they did not receive tights, they do not need to wear them with their costume. Pink tights are to be worn with all ballet costumes. Flesh tone tights are worn with jazz, hip-hop, and tap costumes, if applicable.
In more than one class?
If your dancer has more than one costume, please send your dancer with their other costumes (labeled inside) and hung on a labeled hanger. All accessories including tights and dance shoes should be inside a labeled zip lock bag. PLEASE do not send their things in their dance bags. We only need costumes on hangers, and the zip lock bag attached.