Based on current guidance from CDC and IDPH, as of April 11, 2022, our business will be mask optional for students, parents and staff. We continue to follow the below safety procedures:
- All those entering our facility will be asked to sanitize their hands.
- If your child is coughing, sneezing, or has a runny nose, we will not be able to have them join us for in-person class. Please keep your dancer at home if they are feeling sick. They can participate in class via our online option.
- Dancers should bring their own water bottles into class with them.
- Our dressing room will remain closed at this time. Dancers can change their shoes outside of the classroom before entering.
- Dancers should use the restroom before coming to the studio, but if they do need to use the facilities, only one person at a time will be permitted.
- Our lobby is open for parents to observe class through our two-way mirrors and TV’s.